Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Ghost man ?

Ghost man ?

This photo was also taken at the toowoomba drayton cemetery..I can see what looks.like a figure in the middle of the photo.

still don't see anything. An enlargement might help or perhaps circle the area where we should be looking?. . . Such a surprise to see pics from close to where I live on this site. I've been visiting for ages but hjad to register to comment on these.. . Any other photos to share?
    i think i can tell where the ghost is. i also suggest you circle the area you're talking about.
    Yes hi, im new to this so will try..my sister is also buried there. I have another one on soon its the best one so clear ,. this one is is a bit hard to see so i'll work out how to enlarge it as soon as i can!
    Photo
    phreakwently
    Jul 11 2008 04:43 AM
    I see them, however it looks to me like a lucky co-incidence of tombstones... but thats just my opinion
    I had to zoom in to see what you were talking about but I am sorry all I see is a tombstone.
    If you look at it at a certain angle, it appears as if there is a figure. In reality tho, it's just the way the head stones are situated, causing an optical illusion.
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Jul 16 2008 01:50 PM
    I really had to look at this pic but what I see is a blurry grey figure in the middle of the tombstones.

I really had to look at this pic but what I see is a blurry grey figure in the middle of the tombstones.

.Yeah it looks like an optical illusion - but a very good one! :w00t:
    Like I said, great imagination...
    Photo
    lakedesign2007
    Jan 21 2010 11:39 PM
    Regardless if there is anything at all in these photos, the location of this graveyard is just outside Charleston. SC in the lowcountry, and is reported very haunted by local historians and even church members. I've been several times and never gotten anything on my film.