Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Wierd Face on Friend's shirt?

Wierd Face on Friend's shirt?

Yeah, first thing you've noticed is that I added text to the photo back when this picture was taken. Honestly I did NOT alter the photo at all! There is probably a scientific explanation of this face like image on my friend's shirt -- since I'm not into ghosts, that's what I'm figuring. Found this website after watching a tv show about ghosts and figured I'd look up some photos people took. The photo was taken in Lubbock Texas back in 2003 at the University Plaza. It was on one of the RA rooms and to recall I believe the 2nd floor. ..Since then the UP has been remodeled, so don't know if there's anything going on there, but I've heard stories of renters having problem with spiritual stuff going on there...Note: taken late night/early morning and a friend was showing off his night vision digital camera he just bought (which took photo) and the RA was playing around with one of those ultra-violet sticks on the table...yes, honestly, I didn't alter the image on the shirt. Just want to see if anyone had an idea how it got there. (curious)

Photo
    woodson gal
    Jul 11 2008 12:07 AM
    hahaha very funny you should know that that is your friends shirt because anyone can see the sleeves and pants! :tsu: :lol:

hahaha very funny you should know that that is your friends shirt because anyone can see the sleeves and pants! :tsu: :lol:

.Yeah, it was the back of my friend's shirt. he was standing in front of me when I was taking the photo. But what was wierd to us was that the image on the back looks like a man's face with a clothe around its face. You can make out a nose, eyes, and lips.
    Photo
    woodson gal
    Jul 12 2008 11:29 PM

.Yeah, it was the back of my friend's shirt. he was standing in front of me when I was taking the photo. But what was wierd to us was that the image on the back looks like a man's face with a clothe around its face. You can make out a nose, eyes, and lips..

Well, i stand corrected! Nice pic! :lol:
    Photo
    KentuckyVelvet
    Jul 14 2008 06:37 PM

hahaha very funny you should know that that is your friends shirt because anyone can see the sleeves and pants! :tu: :tu:

.Yeah, it was the back of my friend's shirt. he was standing in front of me when I was taking the photo. But what was wierd to us was that the image on the back looks like a man's face with a clothe around its face. You can make out a nose, eyes, and lips..

..I do see the face. Very interesting, but most likely just a random effect. Mighty cool just the same, thanks for posting.

hahaha very funny you should know that that is your friends shirt because anyone can see the sleeves and pants! :tu: :tu:

I do see the face. Very interesting, but most likely just a random effect. Mighty cool just the same, thanks for posting..

.Thanks. That's what I was thinking, but then we were all freaked when we saw it so wasn't sure. Of course one of the guys was into ghost stories so he happened to be the only one mentioning about cold chills right before the photo was taken.
    I see a blacklight which would illuminate certain things with a glow that could have been put on the friends shirt, I smell something <_<
    Photo
    TERRIEROCKS
    Jul 27 2008 10:45 PM
    Creepy picture!!
    Whatever...
    Photo
    woodson gal
    Aug 10 2008 08:05 PM

Whatever...

you shut up! <_<

Whatever...

you shut up! <_<.

.You mean you think this is real? You do see the black light bulb in the pic yes? white shirt and some flourescent paint and voila "ghostly image on shirt".