Floating head

Floating head

Hello everyone im kinda new to these websites but im finally ready to tell my story and i hope someone can help me,.Im a young man aged 21 from the netherlands,.I've been able to see and feel entitys and ghosts for all my life now..Ive been to several psychics and they said they couldnt do anythong about it..I really wanna be helped dealing with this so it doesnt rule my life anymore..Sorry for the bad english and i hope someone can help me..I took this photo on my work while i saw a mans head floating in the air..Just zoom in a little and look above the black box on the shelve on ther upper right..PLEASE ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS!!!

hi i saw wath u r thalking about its realy weird :)
    WELL MY NAME IS MARIA I I THINK THAT IF YOU HAVE THAT PROBLEM AND CANT FIX IT THEN USE IT FOR SOMETHING GOOD.

WELL MY NAME IS MARIA I I THINK THAT IF YOU HAVE THAT PROBLEM AND CANT FIX IT THEN USE IT FOR SOMETHING GOOD.

.like what? lol
    What the hell is she talking about? whats that got to do with anything? you win the prize for the most random post ever! :D

What the hell is she talking about? whats that got to do with anything? you win the prize for the most random post ever! :hmm:

.yah man LOL
    Hello, bad english is okay. I grew up in a broken english home. I have had the gift all my life. You need to embrace it. It is a gift and a gift some people would love to have. Maybe you are being contacted or reached out too because you might be ( I am not saying you are) a way for some of these demensional spirits to communicate to the linear world. I am not saying that you are. I am not you nor do I know you. Out of personal experience, this is what I had to do. What works for me may not work for you. If the one you worship came to you in being and gave you a gift of gold in a rag, would you look at the rag and discard it or would you open the rag to see the beauty that lies underneathe? . . Embrace your gift and chanel your fear (if you have any) into understanding. Next time you encounter something, someone, some spiritual being or whatever you guys call it over there where you live. Look in the direction that you feel or see the entity and say something like I am (your name) I see you, whom are you? What do you need from me? Really listen you may not hear the responds the first few times but maybe and I am not saying that you will, but maybe if you embrace it, like I have you can began to hear what they need from you.. . Whenever I get a creepy feeling or numbing sensation I say in the name of (the person I worship) you need to leave me and go on your way. or In the name of (the person I worship) I am me a seperate then you, I do not want to share my physical being, or whatever it is that comes to me. Each time it is different. because each senario is different. I am not a professional ghost person or therapist or any type of professional anything, I have never wanted to commercialize myself. I do however find peace when surrounded by others who BELIEVE.. . I dislike when I share what has happened to me and some people call me Disturbed or a Freak or something just mean. Surround yourself with people who believe. You wouldn't go to the Gold Course to find a Chess Match would you?

Hello, bad english is okay. I grew up in a broken english home. I have had the gift all my life. You need to embrace it. It is a gift and a gift some people would love to have. Maybe you are being contacted or reached out too because you might be ( I am not saying you are) a way for some of these demensional spirits to communicate to the linear world. I am not saying that you are. I am not you nor do I know you. Out of personal experience, this is what I had to do. What works for me may not work for you. If the one you worship came to you in being and gave you a gift of gold in a rag, would you look at the rag and discard it or would you open the rag to see the beauty that lies underneathe? ..Embrace your gift and chanel your fear (if you have any) into understanding. Next time you encounter something, someone, some spiritual being or whatever you guys call it over there where you live. Look in the direction that you feel or see the entity and say something like I am (your name) I see you, whom are you? What do you need from me? Really listen you may not hear the responds the first few times but maybe and I am not saying that you will, but maybe if you embrace it, like I have you can began to hear what they need from you...Whenever I get a creepy feeling or numbing sensation I say in the name of (the person I worship) you need to leave me and go on your way. or In the name of (the person I worship) I am me a seperate then you, I do not want to share my physical being, or whatever it is that comes to me. Each time it is different. because each senario is different. I am not a professional ghost person or therapist or any type of professional anything, I have never wanted to commercialize myself. I do however find peace when surrounded by others who BELIEVE...I dislike when I share what has happened to me and some people call me Disturbed or a Freak or something just mean. Surround yourself with people who believe. You wouldn't go to the Gold Course to find a Chess Match would you?

..Yea....what she said however though I won't go to the *golF* course to find a chess match. ;) ..I do see the face above the black box that was mentioned.The picture seems a bit blurred,but I don't think thats an explaination for the face..Cool photo..Good luck in all your endeavers.
    Photo
    SweetLadyDeath
    Oct 06 2007 05:04 PM

Hello, bad english is okay. I grew up in a broken english home. I have had the gift all my life. You need to embrace it. It is a gift and a gift some people would love to have. Maybe you are being contacted or reached out too because you might be ( I am not saying you are) a way for some of these demensional spirits to communicate to the linear world. I am not saying that you are. I am not you nor do I know you. Out of personal experience, this is what I had to do. What works for me may not work for you. If the one you worship came to you in being and gave you a gift of gold in a rag, would you look at the rag and discard it or would you open the rag to see the beauty that lies underneathe? ..Embrace your gift and chanel your fear (if you have any) into understanding. Next time you encounter something, someone, some spiritual being or whatever you guys call it over there where you live. Look in the direction that you feel or see the entity and say something like I am (your name) I see you, whom are you? What do you need from me? Really listen you may not hear the responds the first few times but maybe and I am not saying that you will, but maybe if you embrace it, like I have you can began to hear what they need from you...Whenever I get a creepy feeling or numbing sensation I say in the name of (the person I worship) you need to leave me and go on your way. or In the name of (the person I worship) I am me a seperate then you, I do not want to share my physical being, or whatever it is that comes to me. Each time it is different. because each senario is different. I am not a professional ghost person or therapist or any type of professional anything, I have never wanted to commercialize myself. I do however find peace when surrounded by others who BELIEVE...I dislike when I share what has happened to me and some people call me Disturbed or a Freak or something just mean. Surround yourself with people who believe. You wouldn't go to the Gold Course to find a Chess Match would you?

..absolutely wonderful!!! this is very good advice! I do see it in the picture, very weird!! I like it
    OK so you saw a head floating and decided to take a photo? If i was taking a photo of any subject, the said subject would be central in the viewfinder! NOT top right or anywhere else. know where im coming from?
    Photo
    GHØSTBUSTER_DANNY
    Feb 19 2008 05:40 AM

OK so you saw a head floating and decided to take a photo? If i was taking a photo of any subject, the said subject would be central in the viewfinder! NOT top right or anywhere else. know where im coming from?

.VERY good point...