Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

what is this light on the floor next to my friend

what is this light on the floor next to my friend

my friend come to visit for a few days i got started with taking pictures and we could not work out what this strange light is any one help.

looks like its reflection off his Zip good picture though
    Photo
    Robinette_The_Spoiler
    Jul 05 2008 03:21 AM
    honestly it looks like a reflective piece of precautionary night ware for joggers on busy roads...

honestly it looks like a reflective piece of precautionary night ware for joggers on busy roads...

.I agree with that, is there a reflective strip? Cause I don't think the zipper would give off such a glow.
    yeah the zipper could if it were designed for night running, besides you can see further to the right the reflection of it.. its just been picked up from the falsh.. cool pic though - =]
    under armour, maybe?
    Photo
    SharronTate
    Dec 27 2009 02:47 AM

.I agree with that, is there a reflective strip? Cause I don't think the zipper would give off such a glow..

...yes its a windbreaker & they tend to have reflective material on them for those evening runs. lol!