Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Ghost in the woods

Copyright

©

Ghost in the woods

Took this photo in Gettysburg, PA while driving to Devils Den. At first I did not notice the ghostly face in the image until i was showing it to a friend, and she asked what the shadowy figure was, on closer examination (by zooming into the image) I could clearly see the image of a girl standing in the woods. There were many strange happenings that night that i disregarded at the time, though no i truly feel that night i was witness to paranormal activity..-SMooneY

Photo
    Ghost Investigator
    Apr 23 2008 12:13 AM
    Impossible to tell from this pic and zooming in it's too pixilated. but Gettysburg and Devils Den is definitely a cool place to go! :D
    Really could see like a figure which is kinda of like the children of the grave documentry.
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Jul 30 2008 01:28 AM
    Hmmm, pretty much impossible to see when enlarged and zoomed. But the nature picture is nice looking and I agree it being a cool location, but you know what you know and no one can take that away ; )
    It does remind me of the children of the grave documentary but i honestly cant see any thing. but the picture is really nice.

i can't tell if there is a ghost in the circled area.